Strawbale house

This is the log of my experience building my straw bale home. I am told the pictures do not do the actual finished product justice, however, I am pleased to share it with all who are interested on this site. The trials and tribulations in getting the permit could have brought the project to an abrupt halt, but I knew in my heart that this was something I was meant to do and giving in or quiting was never an option. Enjoy........ and feel free to share with your friends!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Preping the walls for the bales

Attaching the tenax mesh to the frame, then the bales fit snugly up to this mesh, giving a much more even appearance to the walls when plastered.
Diamond lathe mesh attaches around the corners, or wherever the bales come in contact with the frame, then the tenax is applied over top and secured. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home