Strawbale house

This is the log of my experience building my straw bale home. I am told the pictures do not do the actual finished product justice, however, I am pleased to share it with all who are interested on this site. The trials and tribulations in getting the permit could have brought the project to an abrupt halt, but I knew in my heart that this was something I was meant to do and giving in or quiting was never an option. Enjoy........ and feel free to share with your friends!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Windows on a cloudy day, no flash

Interior shots of the windows, on a cloudy day, with no flash. Light enters in a very different way from conventional style window frames. It tends to 'flow' more gently, being easy on the eyes and soothing.
The windows are produced here in Canada, in Scarborough, by Anig Windows. They are Low E Argon Solarban 60.
Prarie Grill accent.

Exterior doors are also from the same supplier and are made of steel.
Bedroom window
Living room - truth window barely visible on the right.
Living room overlooking the front porch.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home