Strawbale house

This is the log of my experience building my straw bale home. I am told the pictures do not do the actual finished product justice, however, I am pleased to share it with all who are interested on this site. The trials and tribulations in getting the permit could have brought the project to an abrupt halt, but I knew in my heart that this was something I was meant to do and giving in or quiting was never an option. Enjoy........ and feel free to share with your friends!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Exterior

Exterior of the house - no landscaping done yet - awaiting eaves trough and some more excavation to clean up before I can start laying out any flower beds.
The next step for the exterior is to treat the surface cracking (quite normal I am told) with lime wash and then Eco House Silica Dispersion Paint, which will in effect 'gortex' the whole house.

This will be done in the early fall, I extimate.


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home