Strawbale house

This is the log of my experience building my straw bale home. I am told the pictures do not do the actual finished product justice, however, I am pleased to share it with all who are interested on this site. The trials and tribulations in getting the permit could have brought the project to an abrupt halt, but I knew in my heart that this was something I was meant to do and giving in or quiting was never an option. Enjoy........ and feel free to share with your friends!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Digging the foundation...

So we did down at centre front of the house, thru the landscaping, to the stone.
We reach the insulation.
Cut thru the insulation, expect to see gushing water draining from under the house. Nothing. Not even any dampness?!?!?!
The stone is bone dry - no sign of any wet. Absolutely baffling!

We filled it all back in and continued to scratch our heads!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home